Saturday 22 November 2008

Putra Mosque & Six Random Things About Me

Today I was at our country's administrative township, Putrajaya. So I decided to visit the Putra Mosque, located at Precint 1. I didn't realize that Putrajaya has been turned into a tourist spot. There were many tourists from China, Taiwan and Middle-East visiting the Selera Putra viewing platform. One can get a nice view of the lake in front of the mosque from this location.
The sky was very gloomy and it seemed like a heavy downpour would follow. I prayed hard that the rain wouldn't come as I hardly have opportunity like today to take photo there. Amazingly, my prayer was answered. The dark, rain clouds moved on and the sun was out again. I was able to drive to another popular spot, i.e. the Seri Wawasan Bridge and the Istana Kehakiman to capture some more shots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been tagged by
Richard Lawry of An Archie Musings to complete this meme. The rules of this meme are:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are six random things about me:


1. I enjoy posting some of the photos here in our USJ community forum under the nickname of RolyPoly.

2. Cooking is something I love doing. I wish I would be able to run my own restaurant some day! :o)

3. Being a sentimental person, I keep all the personal letters and postcards that I received from friends. I have quite a huge collection now.

4. I am an ardent fridge magnet collector. I will try to get a fridge magnet from every city/country that I visit.

5. I feel blessed to have many close friends. Friends are one thing that I do not lack. With friends, I mean those whom I can count on in times of needs, not mere acquaintances. That's one of the greatest blessings that I have!

6. I have loud laughter! When I laugh, I immerse myself in that moment. I can forget about people around me! People always tell me that my laughter is contagious. Even my neighbours said so.

How about you:
  1. Alice's Singapore Daily Photo
  2. New York Portraits
  3. A Yankee in Belgrade
  4. Ramsey Daily Photo
  5. Bogor Daily Photo
  6. Bangalore Daily Photo

Hope all the six of you would also take part in this meme! Have a lovely weekend ahead!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful photograph.

Belgrade Daily Photo said...

Lovely, colorful photo!

Richard Lawry said...

I'm happy for you that the sky cleared for you. You produced a lovely photo. Thanks for participating in the 6 random things meme. I enjoyed learning a bit more about you.

An Arkie's Musings

Unknown said...

Beautiful mosque and great colours!

alicesg said...

Hi JC, thanks for tagging me but I had been tagged before, so I got to revamp my blog and put the facts at my sidebar so that people would know a little of me easily. :) Here is my link.
http://alicesg.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-have-been-tagged.html

BTW, do you have a blog for your cooking food? Would love to see or share recipes.

Kitty said...

Thank you JC for thinking of me! I apologize for not picking it up until today.
I really love your blog. It's colorful and cheerful.

I will attempt to do this meme this week. Hooray!

ume said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"Use your first smile, your first form of generosity, of love, of kindness—use it at home; start at home. And if there is something left over—if … your plate is just full of abundance of patience and goodness and smiles and joy, then by all means, you should go … and offer that to others. But we must begin at home." by Dr Robin Smith