Friday 25 July 2008

Wanna Go Home



After a long day in Pulau Ketam, my feet were tired, my shoulders were raw from sunburnt, my body was sweaty & sticky all over, I just can't wait to go home for a cool shower and great dinner!

This is the air-conditioned ferry that took me back to Port Klang. The ride took 45 minutes. The moment I hit my seat, I put my tired feet up, closed my eyes and had a good nap throughout the journey. Luckily, a kind girl from Pulau Ketam woke me up upon arrival at Port Klang's jetty.

I am fortunate to be the kind of person that can sleep comfortably anywhere, anytime!!! What about you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to share with you Michael Buble's Home & Full Metal Alchemist anime.


Happy Sky Watch Friday to all! Come check out the skies posted by bloggers from around the world at the new Sky Watch Friday's portal.

6 comments:

alicesg said...

Nice photo for SWF. Love the vast sky as backdrop for the ferry. Geez, I wish I could sleep anywhere. I am a light sleeper and would wake up at the slightest sound...lol

alicesg said...

Oh, I love the song in the you tube. Do share with us more lovely songs. Have a nice weekend.

Kris McCracken said...

First, my apologies for a bit of cut and paste commenting. I have been doing the rounds via Bloglines and looking at all the pictures from my favourite photo blogs, but haven’t been leaving comments. Generally, I try to comment as much as I can (I know how good it is for ‘morale’ to know that someone is out there appreciating them), but after the birth of my second son, I am a bit knackered to think up something witty and insightful on the hop. Thus the resort to Control+C and Control+P!

Kris from Hobart, Tasmania.

Gemma Wiseman said...

I think if I was on that ferry, I would be hanging over the railing watching the scenery drift by! That would be my relaxation! Great shot!

kjpweb said...

Good SWF - though I'd probably could be found at the reiling, shooting away! ;)

Cheers, Klaus

Lara said...

what a nice sky!

"Use your first smile, your first form of generosity, of love, of kindness—use it at home; start at home. And if there is something left over—if … your plate is just full of abundance of patience and goodness and smiles and joy, then by all means, you should go … and offer that to others. But we must begin at home." by Dr Robin Smith